3. APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We may collect additional personal data about you that you knowingly and voluntarily provide in connection with certain activities at or transactions with Acasa or our website, such as participation in certain meetings and events, participation in social media offerings (such as signing up through our Facebook pages), reservations for or use of onsite services, applications for employment, and liability claims.
In addition to personal data that you provide to us, we may collect certain information about you that is not generally or uniformly considered personal data and which we consider to be nonpersonal data. We collect this information to create a better user experience and to identify areas of improvement on our websites and for our services. Such data is collected, and may include information such as the type of Internet browser you are using, your IP address, the pages you visited on our websites, how you arrived at our websites (i.e., through a search engine or a referring website), and other types of information.
Cookies and Other Technologies:
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more “cookies”. By accessing our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Generally, you can remove these cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. If you choose not to allow us to place a cookie on your computer, you may be restricted from some services and some of the interactive features offered on our websites may be similarly restricted or rendered inoperable.
In addition to cookies, we may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our website. We also may include web beacons in email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon, and how. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products and services we offer through our website. By accessing our website and agreeing to receive our email messages or newsletters, you agree to that we can use other Internet technologies such as those mentioned above on your device.
Combining information we collect with information from other sources.
We may obtain personal and nonpersonal data about you from other sources and combine it with information you provide to us. In situations in which a third party under contract with Acasa collects personal data about you, we will require the third party to exercise reasonable care in protecting your information so that it is in compliance with the all applicable rules.
5. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
USE BY ACASA:
Purposes for Which Information is Used or May be Used. Acasa either currently uses or may in the future use your information for any purpose not prohibited by applicable law. This includes the following purposes:
- To notify you of special events, promotions and offers;
- To provide you with personalized content on our website; To improve the content and the navigability of our website; To verify your identity;
- To process and respond to inquiries;
- To facilitate and enhance your stay or provide goods and services; To process purchase or credit transactions;
- For the purposes for which you provided the information (e.g., to make a reservation, pay for a service, apply for casino credit, etc);
- For the purpose of awarding points in a loyalty or rewards program;
- For the purpose of recording and tracking gaming activity, including assessing your play and providing comps and other benefits;
- For the purpose of compiling data and conducting statistical or demographic analysis; To protect and defend the rights or property of Acasa or any of its affiliates;
- To comply with a court order or other legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authorities, including but not limited to, authorities which regulate gaming activities; and
- In the sole discretion of Acasa, in exceptional circumstances, such as a national emergency, security concern, or other situation in which Acasa deems such disclosure is prudent.
Sale of Information
6. SHARING OF INFORMATION
In addition, we may share your personal data with certain trusted third parties to help us operate our website and improve our business, or for marketing purposes.
In situations in which a third party under contract with Acasa collects personal data about you, we will require the third party to exercise reasonable care in protecting your information so that it is in compliance with the applicable laws.
If you do not want your personal data to be shared among affiliates or partners of Acasa, you may optout of such information sharing by sending us the appropriate withdrawal of consent form via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, such as for marketing or a specific category of marketing, we may still contact you or use your information for other purposes for which you have not withdrawn your consent and such personal data may still be shared.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
We operate our website in Goa and we may transfer personal data to our affiliates in other states/countries. We have taken steps to ensure that appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data are in place.
Acasa uses reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and store it securely. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
10. CHANGES TO POLICY